Sunday, November 27, 2016

PAW








I  want to tell you paw has I been MOVING from his house in tupelo, ms to his house at ecru, ms  poor old paw is worn out from packing up stuff. i just don't see how one old man can accumulate so much material things in just three short years. i shore glad i don't that i don't have take all that junk with me when i died. if i did they would need about half of the cemetery to bury me in.

I want you To know that it was cold this morning when i fire up old blackie to go my house in Tupelo, it was 27 degs  when i left Ecru, paw don't like all this old weather,i generally make it thru christmas before i start want to see some  green ,green grass. it ain't even the 1st of december and i done mess around and caught a bad case of hitch itch and i still about three months to go before i can take off.

Paw said not to worry about it after  the holidays are over that we fudged a little bit and go down to the gulf of Ms. and visit with nash and betty for a week or so.i need to check and see if they have full hookup at the state parks..

WELL MY OLD KEY BOARD IS  MISS UP ALL THAT I CAN TYPE IS  LARGE LETTERS.

SO TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS


DATE; 27 NOV 16
TEMP; 27 AT O5;50HRS
MILES; 22752

No comments: