Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Paw













I got giddyup down to the Rv fixing up place this morning and he said it may take a few days to check it out and see if it can be repaired i sure hope that it is repairable i don't want to think about having to buy a new one.

I think i may have to have new set tires this next year. those tires are seven years old if i don't take a long tripe i maybe able to wait another year. .I had to have my coffee abou 04;00hrs this morning
before i could get ready to go. I'm in my slow mood unit i get on the second cup  i like that coffee.

Think about that coffee now i was 28 years old before i start to drink it I  was station in  Alaska for two years and i got to likeing it up their when temperature is  down around -20 degs you like anything that will warm you up a little bit.

That just about it for Paw today. Take Care and God Bless.



16 Nov 2016
Temp; 39 degs
Miles;  22417

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Thought i'd look you up and see what you had to say :) I didn't start drinking coffee till I was 67, a year after my husband passed. We had traveled several states, well all of them in fact and all Canada except British Columbia. However that was in a tractor-trailer, hauling freight. Many times we had to pass up stopping to see places like Grand Canyon, Yellowstone Park, many other as we hauled military freight. Hubby would just say "Wave as you go by, Hon", That was hard. So now I am out here seeing it in the slow lane, LOL