Thursday, January 26, 2012

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

We Finally got on the road at 08:30hrs  yesterday morning, we stop for the night at Twiltley Campground out side of Collinsville, Ms I sure was tired when  we got down here and i slept real good last night i got 8hrs of good hard sleep and i feel refreshed now, it was Raining when i workup this morning and looks like it may  rain for the rest of the day. We were going to drive Hwy15 all the way down to the coast. However the road may be flooded in the low laying area along the way so I'm thinking that we should go on down on the interstate hwy. They sure have a great big lake here and i bet my son-in-law would enjoy fishing it. I can not take any photos as the battery is bad in my camber or i hope it just the battery. we will leave here this morning for Davis Bayou bout 200 miles further on down south. And that the way it is with Maw and Paw today.


26 Jan 2012
Temp 60 deg at 05:00hrs
Miles 18832

No comments: