Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's Cold this morning

It's 37 deg this morning in North Mississippi and that is cold for this Redneck and it just about two months away from 1st day of Winter. I'm just like a kid never satfisfy with what i have just a few weeks ago it was so hot that i was wishing for some cool weather now that we have got cool weather i'm already for Spring to get here. You know when we talk about the weather that a man doses't have anything important to talk about. Maw is about the same no improvement hope the best for her. Sure wish we could go out to NM this winter. Took my Motorhome to Wal-Mart the other day to have serviced and little old girl down their said they could not do it, I told her that i had been having it done here for last 6 or 7 years. She was sorry but they couldn't do no more. I guess i will change it my self. And that the way it is with Maw and Paw today.

22 Oct 2011
Temp 36 at 04:29 hrs
Miles 18573

No comments: