Friday, February 13, 2015

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday I went to my house and did laundry and got my mail and paper, I got back to the RV about 10;30, the weatherman has give out that we were in for a very cold spell down into the 20s or lower, I put a light in my wet bay to keep my water filter and water pump from freeze up. And i have just been enjoying camping again. Today starts the big clean up I didn't realize how dirty a MH could get just sitting up for a year. I will start at the front and work my way to the Bedroom. as soon as it warm up and they get the RV wash open at Red Bay I'm going over their and get the MH wash. It maybe late March or April before I can get over their. And that is way it is PAW Yesterday and Today. Date; 13 Feb 2015 Temp;26% at o4;10hrs Miles; 22050

No comments: