Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WILL MAW AND PAW GET ON THE ROAD TODAY?

If today is anything like yesterday it's  doubtful that we will ever get to Camp again, I took my Jeep to Tupelo to the dealership to have it service, Tupelo is about 25 miles east of our home, got over their and ever thing was closeup, i had forgot that 2 Jan was a holiday so off to New Albany to the laundry to pickup  my laundry which is about 30 miles Northwest from Tupelo. Got up their and they were closed also. I tole Maw that we would try the grocer store and see if they were open and it was and we got our grocer and got home after about 60 miles of driving to and foe.

So the plan for today is to stop in Pontotoc and get a tank of propane and then head out to Trace St Pk for a few days and see how everything is operating and we may try to get off to the Gulf Cost next week. That is the plan for today we will see what turns out. I sure hope that today is better then yesterday.  However; ever Day that God give us is great day and that the way it is with Maw and Paw today. I'm keeping my finger and toes cross just to be on the safe side.


3 Jan 2012
Temp 26 at 04:39hrs
Miles 18573

No comments: