Tuesday, February 17, 2015

UP date

It's been a few days since I have been on here, something or someone nock out my favorite list so I could not get back on my Blog. I had got the inside of giggy up clean up and I am waiteing for it to warm up so I can clean on out side some it rain and sleeted some yesterday, and it 22 this morning. it got real bad about 10 north of us. it"s in low 30s today I had to go get me some vittles at the store this morning I need to dump my tanks this afternoon if it warm up a little. And that the way isn't for pass two days just watching it rain and staying warm, what a time we are having I love Camping in all kings of weather from Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall I like it. I don't know why I thought I could just quite and park my rearend in my lazyboy at the house. And that the way it is with Paw today. Date; 17 Feb 2015 Temp; 22s at 05;00hrs Miles; 22050

No comments: