Friday, February 20, 2015

28s and falling, Maybe snow tonight!!

I don't want any snow, I want to see some green, green grass I shore will be glad to see Spring arrive, Like to watch the birds, squirrels and Deer playing. Sit out under my awing and let bad things in this world that I can not do anything about. And let it pass me by. Hope to get in a lot of fishing before it gets to hot for me, and now that I'm and old man I can not stand the heat like it was when I was a lad plowing mules all day long. Talk about the good old days is to sit recall them in our memorize. It sure would be good to see the old folks again if only for a little while. They are a Blessing to us and the way that both us up in life, to do know man or woman anything bad. Church is still the Center of my life. And that the way it is with Paw on this cold winter day. God Bless eveyone and take care. Date; 20 Fed 2015 Temp; 28 at 14:18hrs miles; 22050

No comments: