Saturday, January 5, 2013

I finally got on here

I sure don't like this new Blog layout, i like to never figure out how to open the new blog. I got my Verizon turn back on yesterday were i could have Internet were i may end up. I think Maw is about ready to start Camping again so we try to get off in the next week or so. We have been sick with a bad cold for last couple of weeks i wouldn't  call it the flu because we had the flu shots last fall.

I sure would like to get the parts that got for Christmas put on giddyup as soon as it warms up some and i can take to New Albany have them installed.

I don't know anything to write about. I got my Verizon running however i can got get it run Thur my Cradelpoint 1000 I ain't done something just right yet. And that the way it is with Maw and Paw today



5 Jan 13
Temp 44
Miles 19881

No comments: