Friday, July 29, 2011

Camping Trace St Pk

Maw and i can out here Monday  morning for a few days, it sure is nice to be camping again. i was going to  update this blog Monday after we got out here, however i forgot all about doing that, I'm getting forgetful in my old age. Took me a nap yesterday and when i work up i wash my face to get the sleep out of my eyes and i came and got on my computer for a couple hours, i need to go to the bathroom i went back their and cold water Faust was on and water had back up in the shower and over flow it and we had water all over the bathroom and it leaking out of the Motorhome running down the hill when i got out their to dump my gray water tank. Of course i blame it on Maw however i know i was the one that left it open. I sure  hope Maw don't read this post. If she dose I'm the one that going to be in hot water. And that the way it is with Maw and Paw today.


29 July 2011
Temp 76 at 04:48hrs
Miles 18537

No comments: